Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Less-Words Wednesday: Dash does the OBX

Last month Dash and I joined the rest of my family on vacation to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. I had been looking forward to the trip all summer: a week off of work, quality time with the fam (including my adorable two-year old nephew), warm southern weather, the ocean, and getting to experience it all with Dash!

We were both happy just watching the action ...



But Dash also enjoyed getting in on the action ...
 

 

There were lots of snuggles ...
 



 

And time together ...
 


 

By the end of the week, a bath was necessary ...
 


 

And Dash learned that vacation is the most exhausting kind of fun!
 

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Dash looking out at the beach at Southern Shores was so evocative; could feel that warm sand between my toes and the salt on my lips.

    ReplyDelete