Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Less-Words Wednesday: A Dream Come True: Fond Farewell

You would think we would take it easy on our final day in Arizona, but knowing our flight wasn't until 10pm (yuck!), we checked off the last two things on our must-do list!

Julie and Jan rose early to do one of their favorite things - ride horses! Uncle Dave met up with them to take pictures but was coerced into riding along! Pretty impressive, riding in shorts! (Also, do we all agree that my sister could be a model?!)

All week long we had been talking about an accessible desert trail that was nearby. I was so glad we got a chance to experience it! I was also way too excited about the doggy drinking fountain! So clever!

One last meal on the back patio before we headed to the airport.
Dash wouldn't smile for the picture - he was too sad about leaving!

It's been over a month since our trip and I'm still in disbelief that it actually happened. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more, and I had the perfect company. I'm hoping this is the first of a great many Big Adventures for Dash and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment